Dake Cold Saws
The best cold saws in the business all have one thing in common…the Dake name. These Dake Technics and Super Technics Cold Saws have heads that rotate 45º right and left of center. They also have an adjustable hinged pivot, a cam-activated vise with gib adjustment and anti-burr arm (except 250), and a mechanical coolant pump with flow control adjustment. Model 350 features an adjustable clutch and will rotate to 90º for slot cutting operations.
Model Super Technics 350 CE shown.
- Head rotates 45º right and left of center for mitering.
- Dependable oversized spindle and gear assembly with steel spindle and bronze gear.
- Bronze gear with tapered roller bearing support.
- Reliable mechanical coolant pump with flow control adjustment.
- 350 model features an adjustable clutch for more efficient operation, and will rotate to 90º for slot cutting operations.
- Adjustable hinged pivot.
- Additional ball bearing support of hardened and ground spindle shaft to prevent failure.
- Cam-activated vise with gib adjustment and anti-burr arm (except 250).
- 315 & 350 models all have 24V at controls, E-Stop, low voltage protection, and thermal overload protection.
Contact Weiler Welding at 800-526-9353 to learn more about Dake saws!