POWER MIG.® The Professional's Choice.SM
Whether you're a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It's a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – 'Potted' to seal sensitive components from the environment, 'trayed' in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
| INPUT POWER || |
| RATED OUTPUT || |
| INPUT CURRENT || |
| OUTPUT RANGE || |
| SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE || |
- .025 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm)
| CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE || |
- .030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm)
| WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE || |
- 50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)
| DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) || 14 in x 10.2 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm) |
| NET WEIGHT || 80.000 (36.288 kg) |